Irn-Bru? Scottish Blethering Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Louch

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
im just in after 83 miles to the fake capital and back

http://www.strava.com/activities/134379888

In Dundee soaking up coffee and sunshine in equal measure. Sadly I didn't cycle here. Maybe one for the weekend if anyone fancies meeting up along the way?

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
Congratulations, @Louch!
Whereabouts is the new job? Does this mean you are no longer having to commute long-distance?

T

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
Daily commute by bike? :whistle:
You'd become a serial mile muncher ... how many miles is it to the office?
I hope your new office has showers and good bike parking! :thumbsup:

T

format

Über Member
Going to chance my arm and ask if anyone wants to lend me a bike bag for my trip to mallorca on saturday. I've got a big cardboard box i can use if not. I just thought that if you don't ask you don't get!

As most will already know who are on Facebook & twitter I got the job I interviewed for yesterday.....now have an excuse for an inner city folder bike :smile:
Good things come to those who ride around Arran in mid-week, it seems! On the same day as young Louch I too have a new job, this time on the other side of the country!

I will need to work out where I'm going to live but more importantly I need to work out whether I need to update the Triban to a tank-like year-round commuting bike or just pretend to be a hipster on the singlespeed :smile:

OP
OP
Louch

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
Going to chance my arm and ask if anyone wants to lend me a bike bag for my trip to mallorca on saturday. I've got a big cardboard box i can use if not. I just thought that if you don't ask you don't get!
I believe that pedal power in west calder hire them for about 6 quid a day.

Top Bottom