Irn-Bru? Scottish Blethering Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Glad you're ok ... poor bike :sad:

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Well today I decided it was a great idea to cycle into the back of a royal mail hgv, forks on the bike are trashed, although that's what I was told as I haven't seen it since, nothing broken but my neck and shoulders and in a world of pain, helmet has a massive crack in the middle of it too.
Sadly my camera wasn't filming at the time so no footage to show you guys
Ooooo, sounds nasty. Glad you're relatively ok. You will be kicking yourself for not paying attention. I know from experience that it only takes a couple of seconds to go horribly wrong. Hope you're not too sore tomorrow and the bike isn't as bad as feared.

Fubar

Guru
Well today I decided it was a great idea to cycle into the back of a royal mail hgv, forks on the bike are trashed, although that's what I was told as I haven't seen it since, nothing broken but my neck and shoulders and in a world of pain, helmet has a massive crack in the middle of it too.

Oofft! Sounds a sore one - GWS mate!

ChrisV

Formerly CC2014
The section to the east of Cowie (76) is a ridiculous choice of route which would be a nightmare on a road bike. Much easier to follow the B9124.

Is that the cycle path? Bit ropey that bit!

Wait, might be thinking of Fallin.

Brandane

Legendary Member

Could have been a lot worse; GWS Col!
A lot of people asking how the bike is. I find that a bit "bikeist" or something like that. As an HGV driver, I have to ask, how is the lorry? :okay:

Top Bottom