Irn-Bru? Scottish Blethering Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Louch

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
Hope your nap had a sprint finish !

Brandane

Legendary Member
Anybody stumbling on this thread would have the false impression that some Scottish cyclists are right moaners :whistle:

you-talking.png
VICTOR-MELDREW.jpg

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Uh, a bit touchy, are we? :tongue:

Brandane

Legendary Member
Uh, a bit touchy, are we? :tongue:
Who Sir? Me Sir? No Sir! I just come on here to spread happiness and goodwill to everyone :whistle:. The problem is, like others (apart from those agoraphobics on SCP) I probably only come here when the weather is cack, otherwise I would be doing something constructive like riding a bike; or even a motorbike; or fixing one of the aforementioned methods of transport. What I am saying is that you only get me in bad fettle on here - so there :tongue:. Normally I am a happy bundle of laughs of course :giggle:.

Last edited:

Brandane

Legendary Member
The Scots? Moan? What do the Scots have to moan about? Apart from the wind, the rain, the cold, the snow, the sun, the heat...

:ph34r:
Unemployment, low wages, Tories, Labour, SNP., English folk, Rangers, Celtic, paying extra to fly to America when we're closer than London, the NHS., potholes in roads, overgrown cycle paths, broken glass, missing signage, crap beer, pubs closing down, Tesco takeover, pound shops, drugs, tanning salons, our national football team, wind farms, Alex Salmond, Gordon Brown ................... Maybe we could get Billy Joel to write a song about us!

the_craig

Über Member
Unemployment, low wages, Tories, Labour, SNP., English folk, Rangers, Celtic, paying extra to fly to America when we're closer than London, the NHS., potholes in roads, overgrown cycle paths, broken glass, missing signage, crap beer, pubs closing down, Tesco takeover, pound shops, drugs, tanning salons, our national football team, wind farms, Alex Salmond, Gordon Brown ................... Maybe we could get Billy Joel to write a song about us!

But apart from that, what do us Scots have to moan about?

peoplesfrontofjudea.jpg

Top Bottom