Irn-Bru? Scottish Blethering Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Col5632

Guru
fitness test?

Police Scotland :okay:

burndust

Parts unknown...baby
Yeah they always say you need to maintain the level of fitness but I don't see many being capable of passing the fitness test now :laugh:

Last time I done it it was 1.5 miles in 12 minutes and now its the bleep test which is actually easier :ohmy:
doesn't surprise me the modern police service now need to be more inclusive, no longer are they all 6ft built like tanks

Garry A

Calibrating.....
Too good a day to waste so I went for a spin around the Forth, over the Kincardine and back across the Forth road. Grinning like the happiest man on Earth going over the Forth bridge. Stopped in Linlithgow for a can of Irn Bru.
https://www.strava.com/activities/678154554
IMG_20160816_160917000_HDR.jpg

OP
OP
Louch

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
That reflector needs to go for Aero* reasons

( *other sweets are available)

Somebuddy

Über Member
Funny you should mention that.............. I think they did, but I had another pressing matter to attend to........ My new nickname " Patch" may shed some light.
15 flats in the first 19 days, before I binned the tyres and got some better ones. The blog is longggggg and boring and was only done so my nearest and dearest could keep tabs on my progress / whereabouts. But I did see a bear ! and a linx and a cougar ( she had two legs ), another story for another time.

Top Bottom