Irn-Bru? Scottish Blethering Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
I rode into the Green to look at the 2.6 miles display of handcrafted panels from Revolve-Recycle.
The panels are made entirely of recycled materials, have been sent in from all over the world, were hung in the area of the park that used to be a communal drying area.
Got a right good soaking, but it was worth it.
I left before the marchers came in, avoiding the 'Rona ^_^

Slick

Guru
Same to you and yours, Bobby, and to all the 'Bru posse.
I had a lovely cycle to work, back the long way, on this very warm first of January.
Tornado tomorrow, probably :laugh:
I thought it was tornado like today Pat so discretion being the better part of valour, decided to leave the bike at home and enjoy some new year hospitality. All the best for 2022 to all. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Great, thanks Col!
Shortly after my wee health issue you know about, I did something to my knee that left me unable to cycle for over a year.
Perseverance is the key, today I rode back from work, panniers loaded with shopping, cat food, 3 planter buckets attached with a strap :whistle:
All good from me ^_^ xx

Col5632

Guru
Great, thanks Col!
Shortly after my wee health issue you know about, I did something to my knee that left me unable to cycle for over a year.
Perseverance is the key, today I rode back from work, panniers loaded with shopping, cat food, 3 planter buckets attached with a strap :whistle:
All good from me ^_^ xx

I'm glad to hear your good :smile: As you know I have a 2 year old boy now called Jack so between him and driving trucks for work I really get not much time for much else. I do the odd cycle but it'd not often. Bought jack a balance bike for his 2nd birthday so hoping to get him out more and learning to ride

DougieAB

Getting the messages
Hi folks, nice to see a few of the old faces still around. I'm doing a lot of spin classes and getting out with my local cycling club, Gorebridge Road Cycling Club which is very much a mixed ability group. I retire in a few weeks time when I turn 60 so am looking forward to getting out on the bike whenever I fancy and I have been saving through my work so I can treat myself to a new bike when I finish with work. Hope you are all well and still cycling. 🚴🚴🚴🚴

oldwheels

Legendary Member
According to Highland Council the Bealach na Ba will be closed on 25th June from 8AM until 5PM for a triathlon.
If going that way best check yourself as this came up on FB.
I have not checked their website as I have given up trying to make sense of an issue about Corran Ferry [ not bike related ] which I am trying to clarify up but their response is as clear as mud.

Top Bottom