London and Home Counties Cycle Chat Rides 2010

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I could be up for the 13th Doc...

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
No, but I will have over the weekend.
I have cake stop(s) in mind, it's just finding a not-too-daft route that links them up and doesn't involve the A1 or A505.
The source of the Cam will almost certainly feature.

EDIT I'll ride the potential route on Sunday, and then start a thread with details. Currently, I'm planning on about 45/50 miles, not too hilly, with lunch in a pub or cafe (or possibly a picnic!) and tea + cakes in a village hall. Not too hilly, but it's not going to be flat round here.

davidg

i was thinking about organising something for sunday 1st august....west london to edge of chilterns...around 50-60 miles to give people a chance to cycle over if they want?

stevevw

Guru
About time young Sig organised a ride round her way.xx(

Sig SilverPrinter

stevevw said:
About time young Sig organised a ride round her way.:biggrin:

Haha does that qualify me for the cider on the dun run.

Steve you do realize that whereas Auntie Helen lives in the nice bit of Essex , I live in the sh*t part , we could do a few laps of Romford ring road and see how many times we get called a c*nt .

I will try and sort something out, the problem I have is finding time to recce a route.
Every weekend this past month I've either been at a wedding or b/day party

mr_cellophane

Legendary Member
Sig SilverPrinter said:
Haha does that qualify me for the cider on the dun run.

Steve you do realize that whereas Auntie Helen lives in the nice bit of Essex , I live in the sh*t part , we could do a few laps of Romford ring road and see how many times we get called a c*nt .
Never been sworn at on the ring road. Try Lower Bedfords Road between Chase Cross and the M25. That is the road to learn how to swear like a trooper. :biggrin:

Top Bottom