Losing faith in Tredz Swansea

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
I bought my commuter bike from Tredz, got a good deal but i suffered the faff with waiting a couple of weeks, told me they had x model in stock then they didn't so on to the next one until finally they gave me the latest model at the previous years price.

awful service great deal, i now mostly use CRC or my LBS.
Sounds like a result to me! Things do go wrong sometimes, even in the best regulated circles. That's life!
By the way @Batgirl you needed not have resorted to an angle grinder. You could have used an old appropriately sized drill bit and hammer.

OP
OP
Batgirl

Batgirl

In Disguise!
Sounds like a result to me! Things do go wrong sometimes, even in the best regulated circles. That's life!
By the way @Batgirl you needed not have resorted to an angle grinder. You could have used an old appropriately sized drill bit and hammer.
now that is a good idea.. I'll remember that for keeping Hubby away from the angle grinder.. it was his idea! lol

Last edited:
I generally had reasonable experience of Tredz, although I only ever buy the odd bits which they have in stock in the shop. They did do some work on one of my wheels (including a warrenty job on the spoke nipples) and everything seemed OK.
To save me potential hassle, are there any decent bike shops in Swansea?

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
In the interests of balance I have used Tredz twice, on both occasions the goods, not Tredz fault, broke on first use (a saddlebag zip and a chain tool on a multi tool.) On both occasions they were swapped out for goods that were of a higher selling price on the web site for no charge to me and within two days of the goods being returned to them.

Top Bottom