Manchester - Llandudno 25 April 2015 featuring the Inaugural Hill Climb Sausage Challenge

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
nickyboy

nickyboy

Norven Mankey

Got to admit I hadn't thought about that :scratch:My boot looks something like this though, so unless someone takes advantage and decides to move house to Llandudno it should be ok. Fingers crossed.

All we have to do is persuade Mrs doughnut to drive really slowly to Llandudno and, voila, broomwagon

pubrunner

Legendary Member
Got to admit I hadn't thought about that :scratch:My boot looks something like this though, so unless someone takes advantage and decides to move house to Llandudno it should be ok. Fingers crossed.

That's a very spacious boot - I'd like to book it for the night of the 25th April :smile:

What's the charge ? . . . . . . . . in beers ?

doughnut

Veteran
Not sure about the broomwagon - I've got a feeling that I've cashed all my brownie points in, and sometime in the summer I'm going to find out what this is costing me. Also it depends on the driver being able to keep the route - when my wife drives anywhere she always complains that the GPS keeps saying "Recalculating...." :giggle:. For us it might be 97 miles, but I'm betting she will take quite a longer route.

The only resemblance between my car and the one in the photo is that its the same size; mine has had a couple of outboard engines spill their guts all over the floor of the car and plenty of other spillages in the last few years. So the fumes might help you get a full nights sleep, but you might have trouble getting up in the morning!

DiddlyDodds

Random Resident
Looking forward to getting stuck into a plate of fish and chips here
fish-tram-chip-front-view2.jpg

I might even peddle to the top and back to justify having two fish

pubrunner

Legendary Member
A little film about the Eureka Café that we're going to for lunch

View: http://vimeo.com/49604914

Have you a film, of where we might be going in the evening ?

There appear to be two (good) Real Ale pubs in Llandudno The Albert and The Cottage Loaf.

OP
OP
nickyboy

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
Have you a film, of where we might be going in the evening ?

There appear to be two (good) Real Ale pubs in Llandudno The Albert and The Cottage Loaf.

My organisational duties expire upon getting everyone to the chippy. After that it's every man and women for themselves. The restaurant is licensed and there's a semi-decent pub across the road; http://www.kingsheadllandudno.co.uk/

I'd suggest that one initially as some will be leaving to get trains/lifts home so it's v convenient. After that, the world's our lobster.

Top Bottom