Manchester - Llandudno 25 April 2015 featuring the Inaugural Hill Climb Sausage Challenge

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I have a caravan down in Prestatyn that sleeps about 6 or 8. Shame we couldnt cycle back through beer. Not booked into this weekend yet, not really sure what we are doing.

PS most of the B&B's are great in Llandudno.

Exile

Going to have to drop out of this I'm afraid, after speaking to my O/H about this in more detail, apparently it's his birthday weekend and he's already arranged a weekend away. Which he told me about last September. And I forget, swept up in the idea of a nice long ride as I was.

I think I'm in the doghouse a bit now...

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
I Unfortunately it seems the CCers have caused a spike in demand and it's £61 for now.
Premier Inn is looking expensive now too, no promotion prices.

Nick, what have you done?

Unforeseen consequences, like the Swiss dropping out of the Euro cap.

I hope other hotels elsewhere don't go under through lack of demand.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Nick, what have you done?

Unforeseen consequences, like the Swiss dropping out of the Euro cap.

I hope other hotels elsewhere don't go under through lack of demand.
Have the breweries been informed? What about the fish and chip vendors in the area? Do the police have enough cells (it's cheaper than trying to book a hotel :whistle:) This could make or break the local economy, whatever happens Llandudno may never be the same again......

OP
OP
nickyboy

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
Have the breweries been informed? What about the fish and chip vendors in the area? Do the police have enough cells (it's cheaper than trying to book a hotel :whistle:) This could make or break the local economy, whatever happens Llandudno may never be the same again......

Being the anal chap I am, I've already notified the chippy that we're descending en masse. They're a bit worried as they only seat 32 and hope we can arrive in dribs and drabs. Otherwise we're sitting on each other's knees. Having said that, the drop-outs are starting......

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Being the anal chap I am, I've already notified the chippy that we're descending en masse. They're a bit worried as they only seat 32 and hope we can arrive in dribs and drabs. Otherwise we're sitting on each other's knees. Having said that, the drop-outs are starting......

I'll pop in and let the owners know you are all loonies.

OP
OP
nickyboy

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
What date do the advance tickets go on sale?

Tickets can be booked 13 weeks in advance (ie next weekend). Advance tickets (I think) go on sale a week later. Advance tickets are the way to go from Llandudno. eg. to Manchester they are £13.00 single whereas the Open single is £31.70

If you're wanting to guarantee a bike space on the train (although Arriva seem reasonably relaxed about taking bikes) I suggest you follow Freddy Pontin's advice..........."Book Early!"

Freds Dad

Veteran
Thanks. I have looked at prices today and a single from Llandudno junction to Crewe is £26.20 and then SWMBO will collect me from Crewe as getting back to Macclesfield is a pain.

The question is will it come down in price when advanced fares are released or do I take Freddie's advice and "Book Early"

Top Bottom