Manchester - Llandudno 25 April 2015 featuring the Inaugural Hill Climb Sausage Challenge

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
At home having a cup of coffee. Sky is dark and it is raining so true to my word, no cycling for me today but instead, will drive to the bike hut in Rhyl at 4.30 to meet those brave guys that nothing deters . Keep it going lads!:notworthy: and see you there.

doughnut

Veteran
Fish and chips is great. On second pint now. Shame my bike broke after 13 miles and wife drove me the rest of the way. In kings head now waiting for the peloton. Hope they are not too wet but I've got a feeling they might be.

Ootini

Any news on ETA?

Tail End Charlie

Well, write it down boy ......
That's a shame to hear, hope he mends well. I joined at Altrincham and turned round at Eureka. Good to meet new people and put names to faces. Thanks @nickyboy for organising and for your impromptu birdsong lesson, I will keep trying! Sorry I shot off from Eureka, but I'd actually got quite cold and wanted to push on home

As an aside I ordered cheese on toast with beans at Eureka, and was sitting beside @DiddlyDodds who had ordered the same but with an extra egg. It turns out we have the same first name, so now I suggest he should be called "Peter The Egg"

Cubist

Still wavin'
Right. Collar bone broken one end and detached from sternum the other. Bruise/contusion the size of Halifax on my right hip. Lots of pain and lots of analgesics big bruise on head/face, some skin gone.

A&E thought would be treated with a sling, but spoke with orthopedic in last half hour who says it needs plating. Op tomorrow morning. Just being spoiled in a ward with four nurses, eight beds and just one patient....me!

Top Bottom