Manchester - Llandudno 25 April 2015 featuring the Inaugural Hill Climb Sausage Challenge

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Wobblers

Euthermic
Thanks for the offer. I think I am, if not up for doing the whole thing, going to get a train to Shotton.

Understandable. Though I believe Flint has more trains than Shotton? (Flint being my most likely bailout option... )

In other news, the bike is fettled, various devices have been charged, the weather forecast iffy, knee is even more so, but I've at least remembered where I put my hip flask. I'll see you all at Eureka, at least.

OP
OP
nickyboy

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
Forecast improved.....slightly. Looks like the heavy rain in N Wales will be before we get there.

Kit on, bike sparkling, about to eat porridge. Greggs bacon roll and coffee to look forward to at Piccadilly. See you there

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
Forecast improved.....slightly. Looks like the heavy rain in N Wales will be before we get there.

Kit on, bike sparkling, about to eat porridge. Greggs bacon roll and coffee to look forward to at Piccadilly. See you there
XC Weather looking much improved from yesterday.:okay: Met Office sticking to its guns. I'm going equipped for bad weather and hoping to be pleasantly surprised.:thumbsup:

You'll be able to spot me at Eureka: I'll be the one who doesn't look anything like a proper cyclist.:whistle:

Freds Dad

Veteran
Jane and I on train, now fretting about which jacket....

Beans and cheese is nice but I prefer Chilli.

So at least 30 minutes behind schedule. Trying to work out whether to wait at home or at the Eureka, probably Eureka, fed up twiddling thumbs now.

Top Bottom