England : Leicestershire Market Bosworth Ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

guitarpete247

Just about surviving
It would mean riding over the chippings to get to the Park. Didn't cause me a problem today. I just had to stop and remove chips that were stuck to my tyres due to tar still being wet.
As I said, hopefully, it'll be OK by Sunday after 4 days of cars shifting the excess. Just something to be aware of.
Sutton Lane is a gated road. I've driven down it a few times. The last time with granddaughters in the rain. GF had to get out and open the gates. After all it was her idea to take them down it.

OP
OP
13 rider

13 rider

Guru
It would mean riding over the chippings to get to the Park. Didn't cause me a problem today. I just had to stop and remove chips that were stuck to my tyres due to tar still being wet.
As I said, hopefully, it'll be OK by Sunday after 4 days of cars shifting the excess. Just something to be aware of.
Sutton Lane is a gated road. I've driven down it a few times. The last time with granddaughters in the rain. GF had to get out and open the gates. After all it was her idea to take them down it.
I was hoping there just doing the park bit . Sutton lane has a cattle grid on it that's why I went for the Cadeby route . Hopefully by Sunday the road will be fine

OP
OP
13 rider

13 rider

Guru
Rode past Bosworth Park again today. Road's a lot better but just some loose chippings in middle of road for turning right into Park then again into Carry Lane.
Will be good for Sunday.
I just hope I'm not going to be too old and slow for you youngsters :whistle:.
It will be a relaxed ride don't worry about being to slow you'll probably be quicker than some off us . Will pm riders on Friday with my mobile for last minute problems . Hope weather going to be ok

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
Forgive my laziness, when on Sunday are we meeting in Market Bosworth?

"Meeting point will be the car park of Market Bosworth country park (not the water park) on the road called the park @Lilliburlero knows where it is . Time is probably be 0930 meet away by 0945"

I'm going to apologise in advance, if the weather is a bit crappy I might come on the Tricross, it is a bit creaky at the minute and if I don't clean it on Saturday (likely) it is bloody filthy :whistle:

OP
OP
13 rider

13 rider

Guru

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
Top Bottom