England : Leicestershire Market Bosworth Ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
@Supersuperleeds is correct .meeting in car park of Market Bosworth Country park .( Any problems ring me ) meet at 0930 be away by 0945 .
I presuming @Supersuperleeds , @tallliman , @Lilliburlero ,@cyberknight ,@guitarpete247 are riding possible @Lilliburlero mate anyone else ?
One more thing no dirty bikes :tongue:
Hopefully weather will be ok
Just cleaned mine in the pouring rain, i hope it passes inspection , i could do with a chain cleaner to get between the links but i aint going that far im wet enough as it is.:rain:

OP
OP
13 rider

13 rider

Guru
Just cleaned mine in the pouring rain, i hope it passes inspection , i could do with a chain cleaner to get between the links but i aint going that far im wet enough as it is.:rain:
I'm sure it will be fine even @Supersuperleeds has cleaned his bike

OP
OP
13 rider

13 rider

Guru
The starting point is the car park on the left as you are coming into Bosworth from the A447 from Newbold Vernon sign post Bosworth country park @Supersuperleeds is coming from south but he probably up at silly oclock to do some silly milage for an imperial century . Loop around Bosworth is 37 miles .

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
The starting point is the car park on the left as you are coming into Bosworth from the A447 from Newbold Vernon sign post Bosworth country park @Supersuperleeds is coming from south but he probably up at silly oclock to do some silly milage for an imperial century . Loop around Bosworth is 37 miles .
its about 19 miles for me according to google maps to the start, i will be meeting @Lilliburlero though as i have no sense of direction :smile:

broady

Veteran
1472940246505-926194180.jpg

OP
OP
13 rider

13 rider

Guru
East from the centre . If I suspect you will come through Newbold Vernon turn left after the village on to b585 straight across the A447 and car park on the left just before Market Bosworth

broady

Veteran
I'll be riding up through Cadeby.
At the top of Cadeby Lane where it meets The Park, do I turn left towards market bosworth and then it will be down there on the left?

Top Bottom