Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
We have rain. It wasn't to bad in the shelter of my back garden earlier today, but turned out to be quite chilly in the breeze when I wemt out for a ride mid afternoon.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Bedding change has been put off until Wednesday.

Once the washing had been done and put on the whirlygig thingie, I had a look at the state of what passes for grass in my lawn and decided to run the electric rake over it to remove the loose dead grass & moss. With the amount it was lifting the collector box was filling too quickly so I took it off and, when finished, ran the lawn mower over it (twice!) as it has a bigger collector and acted like a vacuum cleaner. This solved yesterday's problem of not having enough to make a tip run viable as I ended up with an additional 4 bin bags of dead grass & moss. With the tip being closed on Wednesday, me being away on Thursday & Friday and not wanting 6 bags of grass/moss either getting wet outside or going whiffy in the bike shed until the weekend, an appointment was made, the car loaded and the bags emtied into the green waste container within an hour of finishing.

And the freezer rummage turned up a couple of burgers and rolls for tea.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
I'm up. Dog's out in the garden tiddling. Tea's brewing. First load of washing in the machine on Night Time leccy.

Top Bottom