My new cheapie road bike.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Chris-H

Chris-H

Über Member
Hello Chris

Just out of interest, how much did it cost you all in to get it to the way you like it?
errrm about 30 quid mate,25 for the campo brakes and a fiver for the 130mm stem,i could still do with changing the bars for some 440's but that'll come after xmas probably.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
errrm about 30 quid mate,25 for the campo brakes and a fiver for the 130mm stem,i could still do with changing the bars for some 440's but that'll come after xmas probably.

I am guessing they are standard rather than oversize bars ? (looks like it the oversize bars get bigger near the stem to give a larger clamp area .
itm%20millenium%20oversize%20bar.jpg

Standard ..
photo.jpg

So all in all, not too bad to get the bike the way you like it.

As I say, my bars were a tenner in a sale so hopefully you can do that reasonably cheaply too.

Beet of luck with the bike

OP
OP
Chris-H

Chris-H

Über Member
Yup my bars are standard,however there are 3 different clamp sizes,mine are definatly not oversize but theres 26's and 25.6's so just need to double check which mine are,i too found a set for a tenner in a sale but buggered if i can find where they are now,i'll get some eventually though :thumbsup:

Top Bottom