News too exciting for the 'Mundane News' thread...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mybike

Grumblin at Garmin on the Granny Gear
How is Rover these days? :laugh:

You got handed that one on a plate. Tho' I will confess I think reins for little ones are a sadly neglected good idea.

OP
OP
SatNavSaysStraightOn

SatNavSaysStraightOn

Changed hemispheres!
WoW that's good news, me I'm up to speed again, and that is 4 weeks today after the operation the only thing I'm not lifting anything heavy just yet just to be on the safe side.
Yep - I made an entire 7.4 mph today! I may just be back to my old speed by Christmas!
(I may also be having another op, but it needs a 2nd consultant opinion first)... which will have me off the bike for a while, but if it gets rid of some of the pain in my leg, then its for the best.

classic33

Leg End Member
Yep - I made an entire 7.4 mph today! I may just be back to my old speed by Christmas!
(I may also be having another op, but it needs a 2nd consultant opinion first)... which will have me off the bike for a while, but if it gets rid of some of the pain in my leg, then its for the best.
And there was me thinking you were now riding a trike!
Hope things work out though.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
I've just done the first 2 days of an ECDL level one course, first exam yesterday. Hopefully I pass it and then go on to pass the other 4 modules which will allow me to progress to the level two course then I may not be such a numpty on these things.
2 years ago I got funding to complete a computer course and passed it....................................unfortunately it was a computer technicians City & Guilds so after that I can repair and build computers but still don't really know how to use them. :wacko:
Watch this space for updates.

Levo-Lon

Guru
I've just been given a pay rise...:okay::hyper:

NHS awash with cash then...remember that on May 7th wont you..

I dont get pay rises..being self employed, but things are on the up

luckyfox

She's the cats pajamas
I know, i know, it's the moment you've all been dying to hear about...thats right, it's happened, we have a new addition to the family!!

I picked up my new Garmin vivoactive yesterday and well, it's like we were always meant to be. We've got a strong bond already and things are going well. Aside from the phone notifications... that was annoying until it was switched off...!

Yay Garmin happiness!

mybike

Grumblin at Garmin on the Granny Gear
11011677_10153236203330460_3546311315586760172_n.jpg

Apologies to whoever I stole it from.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
I passed my first exam and have taken another 2 and passed those, so I'm more than halfway to my ECDL level one. 2 more weeks and 2 more exams and 'touch wood' I'll be able to try to get my ECDL level 2 (industry recognised qualification in operating a computer correctly) :biggrin:
I'm doing this as I think my days of manual work are over cos I couldn't manage to stand up all day at a bench or a machine (I'm a City & Guilds qualified Cabinetmaker) so its off to the office for me either in Admin or on the Design side of Shopfitting, Exhibition stands or POS displays.

Top Bottom