• A Saturday in Perth

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • A Saturday in Lanark

• A Sunday in Perth

• A Sunday in Lanark

• Anywhere/Anytime - I'm coming riding :)

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jane Smart

The Queen
Great pictures, I hope to be with you all on the next one ;-)

scook94

Veteran
Jane Smart said:
did you? lol
:smile:

Well I had one more before going to bed. :biggrin: No hangover yesterday, so I think I got away with it.

It was certainly a great day. The route was perfect, great scenery and a few undulations to get the heart rate up (for me at least). Definitely a route we should consider using again.

Really nice to have been part of yesterday and to meet the faces behind the names. Looking forward to the next one!!

TechMech

Noodley said:
You all seem to have different distances and different ride times.

Are you sure you all didn't just meet up with strangers and ride with them? :smile:

I did an extra 2 miles each way from home to Asda and back, so the ride was about 44 miles all in.

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
Ok so who is going to start a new thread for the Next Central Scotland Forum ride (that title has already been used), you all know you want one...

Jane Smart

The Queen
Give me a month to get some miles in. 22 is my max just now, I think, well that is what I have done, but only been cycling since last month, a bit of a noob haha, but hopefully I can go along with you all next time :-)

Oh I bought a bag for the front of my bike today, I went to tesco and it holds two bottles of wine nicely haha!!

x

Seamab

Just to say thanks for the great ride and warm welcome. I had a great day - a brisk run to Perth (thinking i'd be late) - then a great social ride over some lovely undulating terrain - nice pitstops and a taxing return with Hlab over the Ochils. That man can climb!

Symmetrical sunburn on the legs and 104.5 miles all in. Just what i needed for next weekend.

The only problem was the front mech which would not budge out of the big ring without manual intervention. I'm going to have to get this sorted asap and will give the Stirling Bike repair man (somewhere near Aldi) a call.
Anyone have a tel number or web link?

Great to meet you all. I have a few ideas about a future ride - time to start a new thread on that one?

Thanks again
Stephen

scook94

Veteran
Seamab - in case you haven't found it already Stirling Cycle Repairs

scook94

Veteran
HJ said:
Ok so how is going to start a new thread for the Next Central Scotland Forum ride (that title has already been used), you all know you want one...

HJ - any merit in just making this thing, say, the last Sunday of every month? Those that can make it will come and hopefully those that can't will make it next month. This way all we need to decide upon is the route?

Anyway, just a thought...

My Internet was down and I've only got round to posting this now, what a great ride. :troll:

3694441085_dab43a534f.jpg

Top Bottom