Night Ride London to Brighton, 5th Sept - NOW CLOSED

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mmmmartin

Random geezer
I think the clue to the halfway stop was quite well hidden......
Gatwick Airport for halfway stop

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
I was wondering why the thread title now states "NOW CLOSED" ? The ride is on public roads and is not exclusive or am I missing something?

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I was wondering why the thread title now states "NOW CLOSED" ? The ride is on public roads and is not exclusive or am I missing something?

It's Olaf's ride and he can choose who and how many people he want's on the ride.
If you read the thread you'll see It's about managing the numbers.

Last edited:

rb58

Enigma
I'm really sorry, but I'm out too. Olaf - you have a PM.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
It's Olaf's ride and he can choose who and how many people he want's on the ride.
If you read the thread you'll see It's about managing the numbers.

Fair enough, but one can't stop one tagging along, it is after all the public highway.

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
After a bit of sharp elbowed cajoling on today's ride. I am a tentative for this if there's still room, as not working Saturday. Might join after Tooting but Ditchling will probably be walked! If the sleep deprivation has knock on effects re health, I'll bail at Gatwick but will confirm.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
After a bit of sharp elbowed cajoling on today's ride. I am a tentative for this if there's still room, as not working Saturday. Might join after Tooting but Ditchling will probably be walked! If the sleep deprivation has knock on effects re health, I'll bail at Gatwick but will confirm.
Hope you can make it. It'll be as good as Monday night was ;)

Top Bottom