People really will steal anything.........

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cubist

Still wavin'
We once arrested two lads for stealing a length of cabling. They'd dug it up from a trench that must have been getting on for 75 metres long on a building site and in interview they admitted that this had taken them about four and a half hours to do. They expected to get about fifteen or twenty quid for the copper in the cable, but would have had to spend another hour or so burning off the outer. (this was late 80s) When I pointed out that they had been grafting very hard for what would at best have been less than two quid an hour each they both agreed it was a lot of work for not much reward, but at least they got to set their own hours.

OP
OP
speccy1

speccy1

I left my bike outside a hotel in Manheim last year whilst I nipped in to negotiate a price and some scroat nicked my sweaty 'orrible cycling cap ...the daft bugger obviously didnt spot the GPS it was covering...

It was real pain trying to source a new bloody cap..
Must have been the same fraternity who had my lid, must be people out there with a sweat fetish haha!:smile:xx(xx(

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
kept the sugar for drinks in his safe, so each member of staff would have to go and ask him for it
Out of all the tales of human depravity and patheticness on this thread, that is somehow the most impressive. Imagine being someone who actually gets a kick out of being asked for teaspoons of sugar.

U

User169

Went to get my bike in last night. It was parked in front of the house and had what looked to be a front puncture. Investigated this morning, but couldn't find anything stuck into the tyre. I then noticed that someone had taken the valve cap and the inner part of the valve.:wacko:

Top Bottom