People really will steal anything.........

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

speccy1

I came back to my bike tonight to go home, to find my helmet, which I had left hanging on the bike.....GONE

WTF??:eek:

I`m no so bothered about losing it, it`s a 5 year old lump of plastic, but why would anybody else want it?? It wasn`t particularly nice to be around - without going into too many details, I had got immune to it`s musty whiff, and the pads were probably still soggy when it disappearedxx(

Still what the hell would anybody want with it?????????????????

Can anybody top this on strange things that you have had stolen?

This is my best yet, the world never ceases to amaze me

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
I once had a grey bit of card that was part of a beginner's photographic exposure meter pack stolen.

I mean, it really was just a piece of card!

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
squirrel-bag.jpg

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
A five year old pair of dirty, smelly SealSkinz cycling gloves from outside a pub in The City. You're welcome to them, idiot.

DanZac

Had a real old BSO with no brakes and stuck in one gear that I used for getting around the site at work. Often wonder what happened to the scumbag who nicked it when they tried to stop for the first time and realised the brakes didn't work. Always smile at the thought of the devine retribution as they probably picked themselves back up from wherever they landed.

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
Not bike related, but we once had a bag of garden waste (hedge /plant trimmings, that sort of thing) taken from the garden where I'd left it ready for a trip to the tip that weekend.

And a neighbour once stole our wheelie bin, but I sorted that by taking it back. What he was thinking, I have no idea...

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I had the bungee cords i used to fasten my ladders to my roof rack nicked. I'd left them hanging over the wing mirror. When i got back they'd gone. I think someone nicked them out of devilment rather than need. From then on i left them in the car and i always carry a spare pair now, in case they go missing again.

Top Bottom