Plans for the Weekend..?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Will1985

Über Member
Antelope 3-up TTT tomorrow. 50km race, so that'll be at least 75km including the warm up. Hopefully a rest on Sunday before getting up early on Monday to drive to Coniston.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Today, my 3 year old cousin has come to stop:sad: Someone rescue me
I have work tomorrow 9-1, then im meeting my GF after work to go around town. So luckily, i will be out the house for most of the day yesterday.
Then, on sunday, ill be on the club ride. So i will be out the house for most of the morning, so wont see him long till he goes back to his parents:thumbsup::laugh::sad:
Hes alright really, but hes noisy and i want to sit here and relax and he wants to run around:ohmy:

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Fit a quill to ahead converter to my Flying Gate. Add the handlebars and cable it up as far as I can. Hopefully the front derailleur will arrive tomorrow which will allow me to ride it this weekend.

A bit of school work and a couple of shortish rides - no Audax for a change.

Niall McL

The wife's just away for a week in the sun with her pal so it's a weekend of juggling work, 3 kids and a hyper active West Highland Terrier. Anything for a quiet life!

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
Going to dog kennels with some bits and bobs. Hoping for a walk with a couple. :blush:

Then barking (excuse the pun - Aperitif!!!) the back garden borders. :sad:

Then *touch wood* going to look for a new bike for the OH. :biggrin:

And if I'm really good ..... I might get a night out at a curry house. :sad: :laugh: :sad:

TVC

Just got my bike back from its annual service, so a cheeky 20 tomorrow to check it out, then 70 on Sunday with a mate preparing for our first sportive of the year in a couple of weeks.

Oh and I've got in a bottle of Aussie Pinot Gris and some quality chocs so Mrs C and I are going to settle in tonight and watch 'A Mighty Wind'.

Edit:
Just remembered it's the Cyclemagic do tomorrow - might have to drop in and see what's occuring.

OP
OP
fossyant

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Fingers crossed, I can pick up my 're-built' wheels tomorrow. - Dura Ace 7402 hubs being put onto CXP33's for my Herety...... just to keep the 'retro' look correct. Pics if I get them.

LBS is building them tomorrow....

eldudino

Bike Fluffer
Going for a walk up a hill instead of a ride as my bike is off the road and I'm not able to buy a road bike until I earn some more money!

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Curry night tonight, early ride tomorrow, look after Miss CP while Mrs CP plays hockey, then Sunday morning early out for a long ride, then back to lounge in front of the telly for the 'Amstell Gold Race'

Perfick

snapper_37 said:
Going to dog kennels with some bits and bobs. Hoping for a walk with a couple. :biggrin:

Then barking (excuse the pun - Aperitif!!!) the back garden borders. :sad:

Then *touch wood* going to look for a new bike for the OH. :biggrin:

And if I'm really good ..... I might get a night out at a curry house. :sad: :blush: :biggrin:

Oh - no problem...no skin off my tree.:biggrin:

I'm going to go for a ride on Sunday - that is for sure. Don't know where, don't know when but I'm sure we'll meet again some sunny...
ah - sorry - off topic. Clean my Look, which got WET :sad: last Friday on the return from Southend. Don't mind being driven at by Davywalnut's 'mates' but I hate a dirty bike. (Then I might fit a Garmin to it - not going to Costa del Basildon ever again without knowing the way out :sad:)

Gardening, barking up the wrong dog and all sorts of bizarre stuff - normal relaxing weekend actually...:laugh:

OP
OP
fossyant

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Aperitif said:
Clean my Look, which got WET :laugh: last Friday on the return from Southend. Don't mind being driven at by Davywalnut's 'mates' but I hate a dirty bike.

It's been dirty since last week....the shame !! :sad:

Top Bottom