Plans for the Weekend..?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Monkey Boy

riding the ms150 in Houston. first day was cancelled due to severe thunderstorms - poooo.

2nd stage tomorrow is green for go.

Keith Oates

Janner
Met a friend in Halong for a nice meal and some drinks, some can be translated to too many, but today (Sunday) will try to get rid of the fat head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HelenD123

Legendary Member
I decided to say 'sod it' to decorating the kitchen and get the bike out. It seemed such a shame to waste such a nice day.

barq

I was supposed to have spent the weekend marking coursework, but to be honest I've hardly touched it... so on the upside I've been to two lovely bike rides, played with the cat in the garden and had a BBQ with nice wine. ;) On the downside I now have in the region of 250,000 words to mark by Thursday.

Mine was brill.
Spent Saturday chilling out and tidying the house, had a barby in the afternoon - evening and ended up in the local pub. Today had a big long sleep, then went riding this afternoon and did 70k in the sun. Then sunbathed, and chilled, and now the O.H. is cooking dinner :blush:

U

User482

It was all rather lovely. It was my birthday on friday, so went out with my sister and her BF for pie and pints. Then saturday I went for a good hard road ride in the morning, followed by a game of tennis in the afternoon. Caught up with friends in the evening over a curry. Then spent yesterday afternoon in a beer garden. Hic! I'll be working off some of the beer on an MTB ride this evening.

Well the Manchester Chill Factor(e) was "well good" as my youngest said as he zoomed past me on the slope, again. It also had an Evans attached so I even had a peruse in there.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
ilovebikes bottom bracket & cranks don't squeak anymore.

I did the mucky work... he pretended to clean the cranks...:blush:

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Night Train said:
Date went well. Most pleased I am. Got chapped lips now!:evil:
:tongue::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

Get a room, NT!!

:biggrin:;)

Top Bottom