Plans for the Weekend..?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bonj2

Dave5N said:
Winter bike?

What's the difference to the summer bike?

Even fewer fenders?

no, more. two more, in fact.

Abitrary

longers, you are a potential leader of this forum and other stuff in life. I actually trust you more than anyone else on this forum with stuff like keys and looking after my imaginary wife while I'm away on business.

Just don't trust dave5n. He's harmless but I can see him making inroads into your soul that shouldn't be inridden.

Dave5N

Über Member
Abitrary said:
longers, you are a potential leader of this forum and other stuff in life. I actually trust you more than anyone else on this forum with stuff like keys and looking after my imaginary wife while I'm away on business.

Just don't trust dave5n. He's harmless but I can see him making inroads into your soul that shouldn't be inridden.

I've seen pictures of your imaginary wife on the internet. You need to have a word with her.

domd1979

Veteran
Nothing exciting. Currently waiting in for Mr Argos to deliver a desk and chair which I'll then build. Unfortunately delivery is between 7 and 3. Since I live near an Argos depot and they didn't appear at 7, I've a nasty feeling it'll be more like 3...

fossyant said:
OK, Longers must be on holiday or very busy..... :birthday:

Plans anyone......? :birthday:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
longers said:
I'm fettling bikes tomorrow and then Springing into the Dales with quite a few forummers on Sunday, should be a nice 200k day out in good company :biggrin:
And I'm Springing into the Dales with longers and the others, but it will only be 110 km for me because I live near the start.

I can tell you that Noodley will be one of those others because I've just bumped into him in a car park in Hebden Bridge! I recognised the guy he was with and wandered over to say hello.

longers said:
Or up the M1 to Sheffield and then across the A57 Snake Pass Maz?
Depends if you want to get there as quick as possible or fancy looking at the scenery.

I'm fettling bikes tomorrow and then Springing into the Dales with quite a few forummers on Sunday, should be a nice 200k day out in good company :tongue:
By accident I bagged my 1st 200k on Monday, good luck :wacko:

Going up to Hirwaun to watch the 25 TT tomorrow morning, followed by a quick spin around the Gower, then down to Llanelli to County Cycles Wilier open day. Can't wait to try the Cento Uno out! ;)

OP
OP
fossyant

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Lardyboy said:
Going up to Hirwaun to watch the 25 TT tomorrow morning, followed by a quick spin around the Gower, then down to Llanelli to County Cycles Wilier open day. Can't wait to try the Cento Uno out! :laugh:

Don't....... I LUST after the Cento Uno Super Record.......;)

iGaz

Managed to get a quick ride in today 15miles before work and a 26mile blast after work. Sunday's weather is looking good. Would be nice to go for a ride, but I promised wifey I'd take her and the little one out. So we're off to the Lost Gardens of Heligan. Depending on the return time, might get a late afternoon ride in, but I doubt it.

Top Bottom