Plans for the Weekend..?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Saturday - Wembley for the FA Cup Semi Final
Sunday - Grand Prix in the morning, a bit of a ride, clean the bikes and a bit of gardening

Dave5N

Über Member
Two days in the classroom (and outside a bit on a bike as well, I hope) doing a coaching course.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Going out on a club run for the first time in four months, then my parents' 40th wedding anniversary dinner, which I've organised secretly for them...

Got bro and sis in law staying this weekend so we've organized a barbeque and have just spent the evening making burgers and baking bread rolls. Today we rode all over the county buying ingredients and beer. When they're gone on Sunday aft I'm off for a bike ride.

Then I have to go back to work on Monday for a horrendous couple of months slog. :sad:

Dave5N

Über Member
Kirstie said:
Got bro and sis in law staying this weekend so we've organized a barbeque and have just spent the evening making burgers and baking bread rolls. Today we rode all over the county buying ingredients and beer. When they're gone on Sunday aft I'm off for a bike ride.

Then I have to go back to work on Monday for a horrendous couple of months slog. :sad:

Bit of a domestic goddess thing going on there Kirstie?

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Bewl Water is great for kids rides.. hell it's great for adults too

Flyingfox said:
+1

Sunday - taking my 10 yr old niece for a bike ride around Bewl Water, going to be muddy and fun :sad:

Working Saturday.

Playing golf Sunday.

Maz

Guru
Off to Manchester for a wedding.

Can anyone suggest a route from Leicester? M6, perhaps?

Top Bottom