Plans for the weekend?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

got-to-get-fit

long weekend, have taken tuesday off as well.

Going to try and finish decorating the kitchen. Then get some more miles in my legs for a charity bike ride i have signed up to.

The kids will no doubt eat up the rest of my time.

bonj2

badminton tonight
mtb sat (maybe mam tor) and visit to LBS to buy new bib tights
sportive sun
fettling rest of sun/mon
maybe more mtb mon
think that'll probably do

mr Mag00

rising member
dunno yet, but sunday son has regional cricket match so a few ciders in the sun, hopefully after a hour or so mtb in the am. but that is that is planned atm

Wigsie

Nincompoop
Try and have an easy ride tomorrow (see how the whiplash/back holds up) Fly fishing on Bewl Water with my son Sunday, then BBQ the catch at home.... Monday early easy ride (if saturday goes ok) then off to folks for family BBQ.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Working sat
Sunday off down to London to get a bike:becool:
Monday will be out for a nice long ride i think

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Junior is coming to stay for the weekend, haven't seen him for 16 months.
So off to the Bridge to catch Chelsea v Fulham on Saturday.
Sunday, looks like nice weather so, pub lunch, bike cleaning, bit of gardening, hanging around with Junior
Monday.. off to Brothers & family for lunch and beers.
So.... no cycling for 3 days :biggrin:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Whatya gettin' then?

Joe24 said:
Working sat
Sunday off down to London to get a bike:becool:
Monday will be out for a nice long ride i think

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
I've mapped out a nice 76 miler solo ride for tomorrow, around some of Northumberland's finest scenery :biggrin: Weather looks like being OK, leaving (hopefully) at 8am, so I can get home to ferry the kids here there and bleedin' everywhere in the afternoon! Nice walk on Sunday with some friends, beer Sunday evening with some other friends, Monday no idea yet. Need to fiddle with car rear wiper, as it's kaputt and car is due to fail its MoT soon.:ohmy: Need to buy a new computer too.

Will1985

Über Member
Nice relaxing Saturday probably off the bike, then down to Bedford on Sunday morning to watch gf run 10k at BUCS athletics, then maybe ride home from there (~70 miles as the crow flies).
On Monday my flatmate has this idea that we should drive to Snowdon, run up and then ride down. I've now found that cycling is prohibited under a voluntary agreement during the day so that looks like a no go. Not sure how I would ride anyway - fitting up with my Pompino with CX tyres for a downhill sounds like a recipe for disaster....I'd rather run up and then run back down!

Doing recreational drugs with ilovebikes, arallsop, Burak and not Ian.:ohmy:
Who knows where - who knows how... and the hope is we stumble upon other CycleChat posse members doing recreational breakfast in Manningtree
The weather forecast is for 'lovely' - that'll do...particularly for the non-sunny bits.
Sunday is another Son day. I bloody KE_A...and general transportation...
Monday Proper work. House & Garden, Dog & Budgie, Beer & Crisps, Wine & Wine.
The Forum will play its part too.:biggrin:

Keith Oates

Janner
It's four days off work here as Thursday is Vietnam National day Plus Labour Day on the 1st May, then Sat and Sunday. Will be going to Halong on most of the days and getting some miles in on the hills, in addition to the normal rides.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom