Plans for the weekend?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

trio25

Über Member
goodspeed said:
Sounds like a great ride trio, and lucky with the weather! well done. It's a route i've been meaning to do for ages, you might just have given me he nudge i needed.

I would love to do it again so if you decide a date let me know! As long as you can cope with the nutter ;o)

goodspeed

Definately sort something out, maybe late july or august. Anyone else interested, or any specific dates preffered just let us know.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Just 10 miles.....up and down the NCN 5 with my son........ (North Wales - Gronant to Rhyl (well just before) and back - howling headwind on the way out for Mr Man.....

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
goodspeed said:
Definately sort something out, maybe late july or august. Anyone else interested, or any specific dates preffered just let us know.
I'd suggest starting a dedicated thread about 3 weeks before the ride. If you are leaving it until July or August, there's a chance that I'll have a working MTB again by then! (crosses fingers)

trio25

Über Member
ColinJ said:
I'd suggest starting a dedicated thread about 3 weeks before the ride. If you are leaving it until July or August, there's a chance that I'll have a working MTB again by then! (crosses fingers)

Sounds good to me, I'll put a thread up near my next free weekend - how are they all filling up so quickly?

Top Bottom