Plans for the weekend?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Noodley

Tonight I shall probably go to spin class, followed by a few Beers.
Tomorrow I am going to visit spandex and mickle in Dundee in the afternoon, and going to "Bon Scott Day" festival in the evening. http://www.dd8music.com/bonscottday.cfm head nodding, foot stamping and beer drinking will ensue. :biggrin::becool:
Sunday I'll rest.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Uncle Phil said:
Gig tonight.

Mrs Uncle Phil leaves for six weeks' work in France on Saturday morning. : (

Gig saturday night.

Any Yorkies going cycling on Sunday or Monday?

Only stupidly early - there's a vague Velo Visionish idea to meet up at the Millennium Bridge at 8.45 on Sunday to go to the pub at Naburn for breakfast.

Saturday I'll be dropping my Galaxy off at Bike Rescue, for Andy to lacquer, then carrying on out to the designer outlet to find some cheap shoes. Sunday, dunno, depends what we feel like after breakfast, and what the weather's like, I guess. Monday, I'll have to be working PhDwise...

Cathryn

Legendary Member
Off t'Dales for the weekend...Hawes, to be precise, home of Wensleydale cheese!! Cycling tomorrow as it's the best day, hiking Sunday and eating cheese (gromit) on Monday. Can't wait.

Happy weekend everyone

3-IN-One

a little work,a little cycling and a load of beer and sunshine for me

trio25

Über Member
Thanks for asking, tomorrow I am going to ride the Mary Townley Loop, including riding to and from the start. Expecting to be out for at least 10hours, should be a good day!

Gonna get up early, do some weight training and then see what the weekend brings.

I'd love to be cycling a few miles but I'm still waiting to win the NHS 'Maybe you can win a trip to a physiotherapist who might just give a damn and find out what the hell you have to do to recover' lottery. So I'll probably do half an hour a day on the turbo trainer instead.

Auntie Helen

Ich bin Powerfrau!
Welcoming assorted CC and YACF bods to my part of the world for a group ride tomorrow.

Relaxing Sunday

Sailing on Monday with husband and his brother. That means husband has useful crew and I can just be lazy. There was some talk about inventing a kind of turbo-trainer that powers a bowthruster on the boat so that I can cycle and sail at the same time but I expect the engineering would defeat them, and that my cadence wouldn't push a paper boat in the sink!

Top Bottom