Plans for the weekend?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

02GF74

Über Member
yeah, tomorrow will force myself to weld up some engine mounts, sunday need to get some road miles in and go to see classic cars on a green.

Gromit

Über Member
Car boot sale at the racecourse here in York. I may also take my new Challenge trike out for a spin. ;)

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
+ FNRttC

substitute Horsham for Hampshire and it's what Aperitif said above.

Going MTB'ing in the Surrey Hills on Sunday afternoon.

Cubist

Still wavin'
I was going to ride the Colne Valley Mountain Bike Challenge, until my loss of talent last Sasturday ended up with an injury too severe to ride it. Cubester is gutted, he can't do it without me to supervise him due to his age. Never mind, both kids are swimming in a Gala on Saturday evening, and that should be fun, and I'll be at one of the CVMBC marshalling points on Sunday.

Keith Oates

Janner
Work Saturday hoping to ride the TCR Sunday providing no holdups on Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will1985

Über Member
FNRttC and a fairly direct ride home hopefully. Need to get some sleep later this afternoon!
Stooging around in London until my train at 4pm on Saturday so will probably meet up with sister.
Nothing planned on Sunday apart from F1 and revision.

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Madagascar 2 with the eldest on Saturday morning, then a party for one of her friends in the afternoon.

Sunday is taken up with Swimming Lesson for eldest, then taking youngest into the pool while Mummy does an Aquaerobics class and eldest is in a Youngsters Creativity/Sports play session. A spot of lunch and then attempting to tidy the garage so I can actually get my bikes in/out more easily.

Then back to work on Monday for a well deserved rest. :headshake::biggrin:

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Transporting the Northern CC Jersey via bike to Coldstream, to meet Hairy Jock and Scoosh, possibly accompanied some of the way by Graham56 :headshake:
(see jersey thread). Looking forward to it, though nursing bruised rib and shoulder injury, having rather comically slipped on the stairs a few days ago, so I might be whingeing a bit. :cry:

bonj2

Really can't decide.
I was menner be doing an audax tomorrow, but am having a mare with the MTb. Its swing arm bearings need replacing, and I can't get the buggers out.
The only bike shop that hasn't got a FOUR WEEK waiting list isn't open on sunday. xx( grr
and I want it ready for wales in a couple of weeks.
but i also wouldn't mind doing the audax.
So i don't know whether to take it in to the LBS on sat, or do the audax...

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Saturday: Recceing a Bromley Cyclists ride from Tonbridge to Hastings.
Sunday: Bike cleaning, heavy metal gardening, lounging about watching Grand Prix and football.

Tompy

Aiming to ride about 50 miles tomorrow (probably just ride the Green Wheel) and then watch the Giro team time trial in the afternoon. On Sunday me and the wife are off to Lincoln to watch the Lincoln GP.

Top Bottom