Plans for the weekend?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Tidying up....long list of general tidying to do as we have a party on Sunday for my son's First Communion - so not much time Sunday to get food sorted. So tonight and saturday - very busy, Sunday boozing !

barq

I spent a long weekend (ok, six days :blush:) at Coed y Brenin MTB centre last week, so now I've got tired legs and lots of washing to do. Will probably head out for a quick local ride around the Surrey Hills though.

bonj2

barq said:
I spent a long weekend (ok, six days :blush:) at Coed y Brenin MTB centre last week, so now I've got tired legs and lots of washing to do. Will probably head out for a quick local ride around the Surrey Hills though.

is the new trail i heard about open yet?

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Probably try and beat my distance record on the new bike (34 miles), watch some of the cycling, watch some of the Cricket (if it goes on that long) and the Grand Prix.

mondobongo

Über Member
Working saturday but its my last shift before a week off to move house, watch the highlights of the Giro then out for a decent ride Sunday. No doubt will be getting a few more rides in next week whenever I can sneak off from the packing and stuff.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Saturday ill be working in the morning, then seeing the GF after work.
Sunday ill be out on the bike. Im hoping there is a ride over to see the Lincoln Grand Prix(i think thats on this weekend?) but if not then it will be the club ride.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Satuirday - school work and final assembly of the Flying Gate plus shakedown ride
Sunday 100km DIY Audax done inside a 75 mile ride to Darlington from Leeds via Otley, Knaresborough, Ripon, Thirsk and Northallerton.

postman

Legendary Member
Wifey away at a Womens Church Conference.So i am playing Mrs Doubtfire.
Spag Bol for Saturday tea.

Sunday lunch out.

Just got to mention this.We have had a kitchen refurbishment.Best thing a dishwasher the bees knees it's saving me hours stood at the sink.BRILLIANT.

Noodley

Just settled down with a glass of wine after getting back from spin class.

Tomorrow my wee cat is going to her first (and probably only) cat show. She seems very relaxed with it all, sleeping on my lap at present.

No plans for Sunday as yet.

Top Bottom