Plans for the weekend?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

marooncat

Tomorrow - Horse/Collect bike from office/Football/Pub
Sunday - Race for life/Horse/Clean Bike
Monday - Catch up on sleep in office :thumbsup:

Noodley

Noodley said:
Tomorrow my wee cat is going to her first (and probably only) cat show.

Yay! My wee cat got 3 first prizes, best of breed and a premier certificate! :tongue::tongue: She was very relaxed and chilled out and seemed to love all the attention.

Looks like she might have to go to a few more shows!

She is currently fast asleep.

bonj2

Dave5N said:
oops late. FNTL at Halesowen tonight.

Tomorrow othing outside taxi service, an hour's tennis and I hope a couple of hours on bike. Sunday kids and maybe ride.

TENNIS?! :tongue: what sort of a girl's sport is that!?:tongue::wacko:

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Noodley said:
Yay! My wee cat got 3 first prizes, best of breed and a premier certificate! :tongue::tongue: She was very relaxed and chilled out and seemed to love all the attention.

Looks like she might have to go to a few more shows!

She is currently fast asleep.

Is there a picture of this prize-winning cat?

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Speicher said:

Sod the picture, how much money did you make Noodley?

If the forecast is right it'll be nice tomorrow morning before all hell breaks lose in the afternoon before turning to sun and showers in the evening. I think I'll get up early and do a ride (in the good weather:wacko:) and watch the Giro in the afternoon and cycle home in the evening (I'm at the folks).

Noodley

Speicher said:

There is. Hopefully I shall get my computer to bloody work properly soon so I can load them onto it! :tongue:

There are also pro photos taken but I have to wait on them. The cat club website might have pic, I'll have a look.

Noodley

Here you go. Photos as requested. Only one at the show (and not that great) as computer is still playing silly buggers.

Here she is on her first day with us, looking very ickle and cute and scared:
Ollieisscared002.jpg

And here she is in one of her favourite locations, on top of the door:
DSC00623.jpg

Fast asleep with her buddy:
IMG_1769.jpg

Sitting on the window in 'arty' black and white:
DSC00019.jpg

Today, just arrived at her first show and not looking too sure. But she relaxed very soon, and sprawled out for most of the day:
DSC00734-1.jpg

And finally, especially for Joe, here's her rosettes and prize cards and premier certificate:
DSC00738.jpg

The red/maroon are her firsts and the yellow/orange is a third. The third was a very difficult class, and she was beaten by an Imperial Champion and a Grand Premier Champion so not bad! She beat some Grand Supreme Champions in other classes for one of her firsts :tongue: I'm not sure how the title stuff works but I was informed by other exhibitors that she did extremely well - especially for her first show.

Top Bottom