PMT

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Yes it is a trial at times. The biggest pisser at the moment is the spatial awareness/co-ordination issue, which has only emerged in the last couple of years. For a couple of days each month I'll be bashing into door frames/tables/chairs/other inanimate objects that I would otherwise avoid without even realising they have to be avoided. I also can't pick up, hold onto and manipulate smaller objects like keys, pens, pencils, tools etc - just for a couple of days. It's completely bizarre.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Kirstie said:
I'll be bashing into door frames/tables/chairs/other inanimate objects that I would otherwise avoid without even realising they have to be avoided. I also can't pick up, hold onto and manipulate smaller objects like keys, pens, pencils, tools etc - just for a couple of days. It's completely bizarre.

I think you'll find that's the beer... :biggrin:

Arch

Married to Night Train
yenrod said:
I just find it SOO interesting some women it (PMT) hardly 'hits them' at all and others they turn into murderers..like Snaps' ! :biggrin:

Oh, I dunno. Its only like the natural variety you see everywhere. Like how some men just get on with life, and some have to take to their beds with every runny nose they get....:biggrin:

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
yenrod said:
I just find it SOO interesting some women it (PMT) hardly 'hits them' at all and others they turn into murderers..like Snaps' ! :biggrin:

I missed this.

Yenners - I'll have you know that I do not turn into a potential mass murderer just for PMT! :biggrin: xx( It's quite a normal event.

snapper_37

Arch said:
Oh, I dunno. Its only like the natural variety you see everywhere. Like how some men just get on with life, and some have to take to their beds with every runny nose they get....:biggrin:

:biggrin: xx( :biggrin: quality Arch

snapper_37

Kirstie said:

Yep, Kirstie is definately correct. Had it myself (not often and not enough to cause a fuss over) but it is a funny feeling. Like being on another planet sometimes.

PashleyPrincess

The older I get the worse it is. Some months are worse than others. I get really tetchy and bad tempered and other times depressed and weepy.

Cubist

Still wavin'
A couple of interesting comparisons here. Mrs C gets it bad some months, and some not so bad. However, I have occasionally found myself getting more stressed and argumentative in anticipation, only to find she's all calm and relaxed. Having lived with the bad months for well over 20 years now I can only wonder at the mood swings and what must be raging emotions. I used to get all exasperated at the lack of logic. I'd try to be all sensitive and understanding, offering platitudes, only to be screamed at for being so "bloody stupid, PMS has got nothing to do with it!!!" Talk about not being able to win!

Bless.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Cubist said:
Having lived with the bad months for well over 20 years now I can only wonder at the mood swings and what must be raging emotions.

That's the trouble, sometimes you just know you are being tetchy or 'unreasonable', but you can't help it - or at least not until you've snapped at least once. It can be a bit like being driven by a reckless driver - you just can't do anything, except maybe 'get out' and isolate yourself for a bit. I've done that before now - said "I'm going home for a bit", gone and had a lie down, and felt better and much nicer to be around afterwards.

Top Bottom