Pokemon Go - a lost opportunity for me

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
No, I have no intention of participating in it. I was just reading a few news articles on how this game is turning phone zombies into phone super-zombies. Then I realised that due to the timing of my bicycle commutes, with the "morning" one finishing while it's still completely dark, and the afternoon one correspondingly early, that I don't have any opportunity to blast my AirZound at them while manically yelling "Pokemon morons!".
Ah... lost opportunities.
:evil:

Mo1959

Legendary Member
No, I have no intention of participating in it. I was just reading a few news articles on how this game is turning phone zombies into phone super-zombies. Then I realised that due to the timing of my bicycle commutes, with the "morning" one finishing while it's still completely dark, and the afternoon one correspondingly early, that I don't have any opportunity to blast my AirZound at them while manically yelling "Pokemon morons!".
Ah... lost opportunities.
:evil:
Hope it doesn't encourage car drivers to be tempted to check their phones when driving

On the other side.

It could encourage young kids to actually go outside and explore the real world too.

Yazzoo

My son was asking me about this the other day, I didn't think you could get it in this country?

On one hand it seems like a good idea, if the only way to get some kids to move outside is with an electronic device it's better than not at all? But also - pay attention crossing the roads! Adults playing it? now that I don't get

Top Bottom