Pokemon Go - a lost opportunity for me

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

XOXO
My son was asking me about this the other day, I didn't think you could get it in this country?

On one hand it seems like a good idea, if the only way to get some kids to move outside is with an electronic device it's better than not at all? But also - pay attention crossing the roads! Adults playing it? now that I don't get

Here's how to get it in the UK.

I quite like it, but I'm concerned that it will absolutely rinse my data. Anyone been playing it long enough to know?

classic33

Leg End Member
Radio Two now

My son was asking me about this the other day, I didn't think you could get it in this country?

On one hand it seems like a good idea, if the only way to get some kids to move outside is with an electronic device it's better than not at all? But also - pay attention crossing the roads! Adults playing it? now that I don't get

You can get it over here by loading it on via unofficial methods. With regards to adults playing it, the original Pokemon games were released in 1996. So those who grew up playing it as kids, it is a very good nostalgia game for the 30 year olds now. Who remember the original 150 :biggrin: (151 including mew)

Hell - Handcart.

davefb

Guru
My daughter plays this new Pokemon Go, she spent 20 minutes on Sunday night in our garden trying to find Jiggly Puff!
I don't get it!
perhaps... but did she ?

I'm just stunned its taken so long to get a proper geoloc game with a great licence... its' the sort of thing you brain storm in meetings, then the powers that be 'just dont get it'.... ( I pretty much expected candy crush-go and farmville go pretty soon)

Top Bottom