Police overkill?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Levo-Lon

Guru

matiz

Guru
A few years back I was having a bath after work ,lying there looking forward to my dinner when mrs matiz came running in panicing,telling me the cops were in the living room wanting a word with me ,I get dressed walk in the room to find my german shepherd had got the two cops pinned against the wall,they were in a right state, I dragged the dog out returned to the room and got told I was being arrested for GBH on a neighbour I hadnt got a clue what they were talking about but it made no difference they slapped the cuffs on and took me outside to their car,they went to open the door to put me in when they realised they had left the keys inside and the doors were locked,they were embarressed and were working out their next move when a local well known car thief who lived down the road came strolling past they eeventually managed to persaude him to nip to his house and get his collection of spare keys to try and open the doors,meanwhile iim sshivering on the pavement in handcuffs when a old laady who lived nearby came past and asked me what was going on When I explained she told me it was her son who had clobbered my neighbour and broke his jaw apparentley he had seen him urinating up the side of my house and had a go at him before things turneed violent she ran over the ppub and dragged him out to own up and I got officialy unarrested without any sort of apology,It was like something out of a carry on film

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
That doesn't look the work of football fans. Besides, the vandalising took place while the game was taking place not before or after The "football hooligans" would've been in the ground at the time. Do football hooligans do things like this?

JS90285449.jpg

Levo-Lon

Guru
I had 2 police officers bang on my door in a very aggressive mannor about 4 yr ago.
the dog went beserk and i opened the door with a 'what the fook are you doing'...
Cops said we recieved a call from this address from a woman claiming she was being attacked??

I said im here on my own with the dog and the wife is at work...
I said search the house as i knew they were the real deal...
they searched the house including the loft while i made them a brew..
turned out a dodgy mobile phone registered to my address was the link and id been scammed at a filling station a while ago..the cops phoned my wife at work..very thorough and that was that..

i could have caused a riot and claimed police over kill i spose but Tea and kit kat seemed the best solution..plus i was innocent ..

hopefully the lady in question was ok ,i never heard any more about it

Cubist

Still wavin'
That doesn't look the work of football fans. Besides, the vandalising took place while the game was taking place not before or after The "football hooligans" would've been in the ground at the time. Do football hooligans do things like this?

JS90285449.jpg

No. Local scrotes do that on matchdays because they think the police are all tied up looking after the fans at pubs and making sure everybody has a nice day.

As for Accy's original post, two van loads of cops on a match day are the norm. Officers are deployed in vanloads ("serials", three serials to a "unit" ) if there is a possibility of the need to police people, not all of whom behave themselves on matchdays. If the serials are at a loose end, 'cos it's quiet, and everybody is behaving themselves, they muck in and help with the everyday stuff that's going on in the district. Sometimes they deploy on foot with the van parked up nearby, but a call to an incident at a licensed premises on matchday will involve at least one of the vans.

Given that the local scrotes also tend to nick people's car wheels, they also deploy on crime deterrent patrols where visitors have parked.

A few years back I was having a bath after work ,lying there looking forward to my dinner when mrs matiz came running in panicing,telling me the cops were in the living room wanting a word with me ,I get dressed walk in the room to find my german shepherd had got the two cops pinned against the wall,they were in a right state, I dragged the dog out returned to the room and got told I was being arrested for GBH on a neighbour I hadnt got a clue what they were talking about but it made no difference they slapped the cuffs on and took me outside to their car,they went to open the door to put me in when they realised they had left the keys inside and the doors were locked,they were embarressed and were working out their next move when a local well known car thief who lived down the road came strolling past they eeventually managed to persaude him to nip to his house and get his collection of spare keys to try and open the doors,meanwhile iim sshivering on the pavement in handcuffs when a old laady who lived nearby came past and asked me what was going on When I explained she told me it was her son who had clobbered my neighbour and broke his jaw apparentley he had seen him urinating up the side of my house and had a go at him before things turneed violent she ran over the ppub and dragged him out to own up and I got officialy unarrested without any sort of apology,It was like something out of a carry on film
Were you arrested for crimes against punctuation?

Top Bottom