RideLondon-Surrey 100 (2015) Anyone?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
Red Cross have 2015 for £10 registration and 399 sponsorship... is it too early to sign up?

Go for it if you can, give you something to prepare for, focus on (reference your other posts today) :smile:

OP
OP
EltonFrog

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
I received this reply from Marathon Photo to my enquiry about why there weren't so many photos this year:

Hello Carl,

Unfortunately, due to weather conditions a large number of photos were not of a saleable standard.

Kind Regards,

Amanda McKeown

Customer Services

Marathon-Photos.Com

Global-Pix.Com

benb

Evidence based cyclist
One of the photographers I was chatting to at the end said he knew several photographers whose cameras had packed in due to the damp.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
My mate is going to be away in the land of no internets and has asked me to put in his registration for him.
Can anyone remember the questions?

IIRC: Name, birthdate address etc, est time, name of any gyms & cycling clubs belonged to, other sportives done. Anything else?

sleaver

Veteran
May be being a bit to efficient, but I have already booked a hotel for the Saturday night. The Premier Inn at Stratford is already showing as not available so I thought I'd better get somewhere close booked before its to late. May not have been a problem but better to be safe than sorry.

Got the Premier Inn at ExCel so a 3 mile warm up rather than the 200m last weekend.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Red Cross have 2015 for £10 registration and 399 sponsorship... is it too early to sign up?
£399 sponsorship does seem reasonable, I would have some hope of raising that type of figure, rather than the £1,000 the lady I was chatting to at the start had to raise. She was £250 short and didnt know what they would do about it.

£399 sponsorship does seem reasonable, I would have some hope of raising that type of figure, rather than the £1,000 the lady I was chatting to at the start had to raise. She was £250 short and didnt know what they would do about it.

i saw a lot for around £500 minimum. i have managed 737 this year, which is ver my target. i struggled though. Stroke is the official charity next year and their minimum is in the 500's with a 20 squids registration.

Ginger

Regular
Do you mean you won't ride if you have to wear a helmet ????

vickster

Legendary Member
My mate is going to be away in the land of no internets and has asked me to put in his registration for him.
Can anyone remember the questions?

IIRC: Name, birthdate address etc, est time, name of any gyms & cycling clubs belonged to, other sportives done. Anything else?

Next of kin / emergency contact I think
If BC member
Anticipated time
Can't remember anything else

vickster

Legendary Member
Yes, pretty much, unless you win entry in some way or work for the Pru, TFL, are a celebrity, pro cyclist called Marianne Vos or Laura Trott, Jo Rowsell etc

or top up any shortfall on the £500 yourself

Top Bottom