"Road Tax"

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mad at urage

And bears sh1t in the woods too.
Well, they would if they were introduced :tongue:

Richard Mann

According to the Danes, every km travelled by bike saves the state money (with whatever it costs in tracks more than outweighed by health benefits). So the state should pay us.

Bad Company

Very Old Person
Most of us are cyclists AND drivers. Road tax, road fund licence call it what you will we all have to pay it.

Yes I know that if your car is a glorified elestic band with no guts you can get away without paying road tax - I also know that would be boring.:sad:

Bicycle

I really don't have a problem with the 'You don't pay Road Tax!' argument.

I almost feel left out that no-one has ever shouted it at me...

It is wrong and the assumptions it makes are wrong, but ignorance is everywhere and doesn't really hurt.

I've heard Tories claim their party has always been against UK membership of the EEC/EU.

Many US citizens believe that WW2 was fought against the USSR. Bizarre, but true.

Similarly, many people believe that Pavlova is the best pudding, when it is clearly Bread & Butter Pudding with Custard.

Ignorance is sent to try us.

the snail

Guru
Many US citizens believe that WW2 was fought against the USSR. Bizarre, but true.
Well it was in a way - if it hadn't been for the yanks we would probably have ended up being part of the USSR.

Top Bottom