S works venge stolen durham

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cyclist33

Cyclist33 yet another pathetic comment on one of my posts I see :laugh: Cables got finished today I wanted a fresh set on it so waited got some bar tape too but wish I went black not red
Merely giving it the airspace it deserves ;)

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
Some needlessly negative comments aimed at @jack smith in this thread.

He's just a young guy who has taken an interest in cycling, and doing it in his own way.

I don't know him, but I do where he lives.

A lot of social deprivation, with far too many feckless young men who spend their time drinking, fighting, thieving and doing drugs.

Dragging yourself above that can take some doing, so well done to Jack for trying to lead a clean life.

DRM

Guru
That's a nice looking bike, good on you for not letting the thieving scum put you off, congrats on the build, hope it rides as good as it looks.

Some needlessly negative comments aimed at @jack smith in this thread.

He's just a young guy who has taken an interest in cycling, and doing it in his own way.

I don't know him, but I do where he lives.

A lot of social deprivation, with far too many feckless young men who spend their time drinking, fighting, thieving and doing drugs.

Dragging yourself above that can take some doing, so well done to Jack for trying to lead a clean life.

You might have eat your hat on this one. Some astute members have noticed something a while back.

young Ed

Veteran
with tongue firmly in cheek, you also forgot the bartape!
Cheers Ed

Top Bottom