S works venge stolen durham

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
jack smith

jack smith

Veteran
The house insurance said i can have 750 insurance ... Might need to do an s works venge on a really tight f*cking budget for my next thread!

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Not a very big lad is he.... Just saying

Big Nick

Jack, did you see his face when he stole it?

If you did then you need to go back to the police and ask why you weren't offered to pick him out on a video ID parade?

If you just saw the back of him and clothing etc then I can understand the decision if he'd changed clothes by the time he got locked up and went no comment in interview. If the bike does get recovered make sure it gets fingerprinted

PM me if you like to discuss, I'd hate to see this sh!tbag get away with it

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
The above is true and although it hurts , kicking the crap out of him wont do you any good Jack . I want too and its not even my bike but as said , seeing you build it within your budget I couldnt help but admire you for doing it . Then some shitbag nicks it grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr !
I don't know how things work around that way but given that he looks a bit young and you know who he is I would be asking him to find my bike and give it back . He looks scared enough with someone taking his picture .........

OP
OP
jack smith

jack smith

Veteran
Thats my mother in her car who took the photo I was locked on a police car not allowed out cause they saw I was raging when I chased him originally I actually had my Bergen on my back and a paras hoody on so I think the coppers preferred me staying away from him but they did slip me his address and details, the locals are all saying they are going to kick his head in for it people I don't even know are stopping me constantly and wishing me luck and saying they will go to his house with there mates. Ect ... I've offered a reward to anyone who recovers it so if they want to ... Feel free I'm just not risking a career in the forces for a little scroat like that venge or no venge

OP
OP
jack smith

jack smith

Veteran
I'll also add he is constantly drugged up and in and out of prison yes I'm a big lad and could of beat the crap out if him in tesco but I don't want anything bad on my hands, although I have walked the area allday and was told by police I was allowed to do so as long as I don't enter their property, his family have been staring at me all day and following me about but they don't seem to want to mess with me with a massive German Shepard by my side not to mention all the neighbours around them are going off it at them

OP
OP
jack smith

jack smith

Veteran
Definatley I can't believe the response from the police and locals I've had literally hundreds of people offer help (mostly going to his house I'll admit) within 30 mins there were 20 ish officers at the scene and he was arrested after his mum said he wasn't home although the local chip shop owner gave me a bottle of coke outside and then went on to demand £1.50! The copper with me in the car called him a cheeky shite haha

AndyRM

XOXO
Keep an eye on local Gumtree etc. I'll do the same up here.

How did they manage to grab it from a foot away? Had you nipped in a shop or summat?

OP
OP
jack smith

jack smith

Veteran
Had some night weirdo add me on Facebook he said he will help with the bike, then he said " if I got offered it to buy would I get arrested". I said. Just let me know who offers you it and I'll give you some cash.... He replied " how much". I said 100 quid and he answered " I'll tell you where it's at tomorrow" ... If I do get it back people like that won't actually get payed like I'll go to the address check it's there "go to the cashpoint" and let the police swarm in

Top Bottom