S works venge stolen durham

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
jack smith

jack smith

Veteran
Keep an eye on local Gumtree etc. I'll do the same up here.

How did they manage to grab it from a foot away? Had you nipped in a shop or summat?
I literally turned to give a few quid to a cashier through a shop door and he just ran and grabbed it as I turned

AndyRM

XOXO
I literally turned to give a few quid to a cashier through a shop door and he just ran and grabbed it as I turned

Nightmare.

Your above plan sounds good. This mob sound like proper idiots. Keep us posted.

OP
OP
jack smith

jack smith

Veteran
Jack, did you see his face when he stole it?

If you did then you need to go back to the police and ask why you weren't offered to pick him out on a video ID parade?

If you just saw the back of him and clothing etc then I can understand the decision if he'd changed clothes by the time he got locked up and went no comment in interview. If the bike does get recovered make sure it gets fingerprinted

PM me if you like to discuss, I'd hate to see this sh!tbag get away with it
I did see his face along with a few others who also PID'd him. he actually got served in the shop before me with a mob of chavs so i see no reason for them to of let him go he even said. I wont tell you where the bike is and ill just say im mentally ill so i get put into the hopsital to the arresting officer. all the officers knew him by name and adress in the area, im hoping this lead tommorrow will pay off this lad seems VERY suspicious as if he was offered it but was scared of its high profile so actually added me to ask if he would be arrested if he got it? Muppet who would add someone to ask that but i think he is just gunna grass up his mate for the 100 quid now

Big Nick

If you saw his face as he stole it this case simply can't be discontinued because he changed his clothes, you need to be offered the chance to identify him via a video based identity parade

Get back down the police station and ask to speak to a sgt or an inspector and say you're not happy as on the face of what you've said the actions of the police are shocking

Soltydog

Legendary Member
Sounds like you have a lot of local support which is good, so hopefully you will get your bike back soon. The thieving scroat deserves everything & anything that comes his way

OP
OP
jack smith

jack smith

Veteran
Hot isnt the word, posters have been put up (not even by me) around the local area in most shops and around his house i have actually seen the lad twice today, he hid behind the lass he was with, i have been riding past his house on my £65 mtb i picked up yesterday to monitior the gardens and local area and the entire family seems to be on edge as they are constanly out side keeping an eye out for people it is one of those 20 people in one house sort of affairs with 6ft fencing front and back which is the only house on the terrace that has this. I got a call from someone saying they were going over his tonight with a group of mates as he owes them something and will have a look out to see if the bike is there they will give me a call either way apparently they are actually a group of mtb'ers every cyclist i have asked in his estate has had their bike nicked not one cyclist i stopped said they hadent had theirs taken.

OP
OP
jack smith

jack smith

Veteran
Ive actually had messages from australia and north carolina lol and two journalists. Stuff like this dosent happen when a car gets nicked. Im amazed at the response

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Cant you get some of your army chums to "investigate " , no connection to you off course :whistle:
Sorry i missed this one to start with, when i read it i thought some one else s had been pinched , not yours although its still awful either way !

Kevoffthetee

On the road to nowhere
I always cycle through Stanley without stopping, advice taken from my cousin who is a policeman in Stanley/consett

People around there recognise him as I'm sure there aren't many 6ft 9 policemen around

OP
OP
jack smith

jack smith

Veteran
Stanley is a rough area I live in a nice private estate between Stanley and consett but unfortunately I I want any shops or anything I need to venture that way this lad is known for nicking stuff from consett industrial estate weekly and I have also heard he has been done for firearms, shame I sold my body armour and rifles to pay for the bloody venge lmao

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
Stanley is a rough area I live in a nice private estate between Stanley and consett but unfortunately I I want any shops or anything I need to venture that way this lad is known for nicking stuff from consett industrial estate weekly and I have also heard he has been done for firearms, shame I sold my body armour and rifles to pay for the bloody venge lmao

There are a handful of people on the patch with a liking for firearms.

Happily, it is just a handful and a few of those have been locked up in the last year or two.

This court story from Friday may contain a few family names the OP recognises:

http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/ne...d_for_eight_years_for_armed_stand_off/?ref=mr

Top Bottom