Scotland : Edinburgh & Lothians Sat 18th Aug 2012 - Round the Forth Bridges

Are you coming?

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
I think, given the lack of participants, I'm going cancel this ride. We've only got two maybes! It was short notice and 3 CC Ecosse weekend rides in a row was perhaps a bit optimistic!

I'm going out tomorrow night anyway, so could be fragile on Sat a.m.! Plus I have a long nightshift ahead of me on Saturday.

:sad: was just getting closer to being a yes than a maybe ... will have to go out by myself or twist somebody else's arm...:evil:
Have a good evening out, followed maybe a wee "recovery" ride? :thumbsup:

T

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Keep on here, T - I might get a 'get out on your bike' pass for Saturday yet ... ;)

Col5632

Guru
I'm a Maybe for this one, as Mrs Scoosh, while attempting to ride her bike up a kerb to give an approaching car some passing room, managed to launch herself off the bike, onto the pavement, with her head in a hedge. :stop: The bike didn't get over the kerb. :sad:

1 (:blush:) the bike is fine :thumbsup:
2 her right shoulder was dislocated :eek:
3 she has a 'small fracture' at the top of her right humerus :ohmy:
4 she needs some TLC :smooch:
5 she might want me out of the way by Saturday ! ;)

Ouch indeed, hope she gets better soon :thumbsup:

tug benson

Survived the Tour O the borders 2013
Am going to say maybe to this, was planning on going up and around loch katrine from Alloa on Saturday, but the weather isn't looking good and my right thigh muscle is feeling really tight, I slipped at work and I think I've pulled the muscle a wee bit, so am thinking something at a nice easy pace might be better than hammering our a 70 mile cycle, will have a better look at the weather when I get home form work

Col5632

Guru
Am going to say maybe to this, was planning on going up and around loch katrine from Alloa on Saturday, but the weather isn't looking good and my right thigh muscle is feeling really tight, I slipped at work and I think I've pulled the muscle a wee bit, so am thinking something at a nice easy pace might be better than hammering our a 70 mile cycle, will have a better look at the weather when I get home form work

Im hoping the weather is half decent cause im wanting to go out for a spin too :bicycle:

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
What's all this about 'hoping the weather is "decent/half decent" '? :wacko:

We live in Scotland ! :wahhey:

We've had our 2 days of decent weather for this year ! :eek:

Now MTFU, get yer rain/winter :rain: :cold: gear out and go for a ride ! :bicycle:

I'll be the one waving to you as I tend to Mrs Scoosh in front of the tv with a box of chocs .... :whistle:

Let me know if it is going to be nice and I'll maybe pop out myself :secret:

:rofl:

Col5632

Guru
What's all this about 'hoping the weather is "decent/half decent" '? :wacko:

We live in Scotland ! :wahhey:

We've had our 2 days of decent weather for this year ! :eek:

Now MTFU, get yer rain/winter :rain: :cold: gear out and go for a ride ! :bicycle:

I'll be the one waving to you as I tend to Mrs Scoosh in front of the tv with a box of chocs .... :whistle:

Let me know if it is going to be nice and I'll maybe pop out myself :secret:

:rofl:

Haha, never noticed the small writing :tongue:

Ok, ill change my statement, as long as there is not rivers on the road and/or blowing a gale then i plan to be out :bicycle:

D

Deleted member 20519

Doesn't look like I'll be making this one unfortunately, the bike isn't going to be ready to pick up until 9:30 tomorrow morning meaning that I'd still be in Paisley when you're meeting :angry:

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Keep on here, T - I might get a 'get out on your bike' pass for Saturday yet ... ;)
I think I'm out :sad: , as I won't be out :ohmy: , as I need to take Mrs Scoosh out :rose: , as she's not been out much.

Ride Safe, all !
^_^

D

Deleted member 20519

Hey, no matter, we all have lives that interfere with our cycling! ;)

The good thing is we are on here organising things to happen when we can!

Ah well, I promise I'll be prepared for the next one ^_^

Top Bottom