Show us your steel.....its real...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

that looks pretty bombproof, nice

Kins

Über Member
Recently bought for a fiver, new cables, regreased all the bearings in wheels, bb, head and fitted with new cables (except crossovers which will be here monday). Has a biopace chainset and reynolds 500 frame. What is astonishing to me is how nice this rides. I don't mean its good, its bloody excellent! so comfy and the pedalling and shifting is great. Going to my step brothers Dad so not a keeper but I'll have it back in an instant if he never uses it.

8669567022_308420302f_h.jpg

Cyclopathic

Veteran
Got a slightly better picture of the Mercian, still need foot retention :rolleyes:

p4pb9375986.jpg
Did you paint the lug detailing yourself? I noticed it wasn't there on the first pics. If so you are a brave person indeed. It looks very good and highlights the beautiful lugs well. The whole thing is excellent and tastefully done.:smile:

Psyclist

Über Member
Did you paint the lug detailing yourself? I noticed it wasn't there on the first pics. If so you are a brave person indeed. It looks very good and highlights the beautiful lugs well. The whole thing is excellent and tastefully done.:smile:

I did. And thanks!

Top Bottom