Sick-note sign in thread..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
My doctor says that my wrist is officially buggered and that, in his opinion, I need to be on some sort of disability benefit :ohmy:
I can make tea and do my laces up, ride a bike, play guitar and drive. I don't want to be pensioned off quite yet, thank you.

However, it's very difficult finding a proper job when your right wrist is stuffed up.

D

Deleted member 1258

A 24 hour stomach bug, just starting to feel a little better, no sickness though, which is strange, the farts are like thunder and smell like you wouldn't believe, xx( and a lot of time sat on the bog, which I'm in danger of demolishing with my explosive efforts. xx(

OP
OP
potsy

potsy

Rambler
A 24 hour stomach bug, just starting to feel a little better, no sickness though, which is strange, the farts are like thunder and smell like you wouldn't believe, xx( and a lot of time sat on the bog, which I'm in danger of demolishing with my explosive efforts. xx(
I think I had your share of the sickness to go with the other, having said that I have discovered it's been my best week of dieting ever, lost a stone ^_^

LocalLad

Towards the end of my stomach bug, I woke myself up with a fart...I feel your pain

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Off the bike all last week and struggling to go to work
started with a temperature + sniffles that turned into a viral chest thing , confirmed by docs
On holiday to ourgate this week ( diy time ) and i hope to be out tomorrow .

I have never had a sick day off work in my working life, but had many days when I've been sick of work.

Top Bottom