Sick-note sign in thread..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dee.jay

Network Ninja
I have a car and luckily it's an automatic so no left foot required! I cycled to work today :smile: must have gone through 6 litres of water yesterday to help flush it all out - got the same job to do later.

I then cycled straight back home as I swapped my shift to tonight.

LocalLad

Think the chest infection is clearing! :smile: :smile:

Away on jollies from this weekend,so just in time...though will be a bit longer before I get on the trusty steed :sad:

Got a week in the sun by a pool, so will get some exercise in, then a week at home - will try to sneak a cheeky ride or two in.

helston90

Eat, sleep, ride, repeat.
Sick note from being on the bike- I have gout. (wtf). That'll teach me for being a 30 yo fit and healthy cyclist who doesn't tick any of the 'causes of gout' boxes.
It flared up in my big toe on Wed night and was in hospital having it X-rayed to be safe on Thurs morning. A weekend of hobbling and not wearing shoes and I've managed to make it to work today. I think it'll still be a few days before cycling shoes can be reintroduced though.

6 weeks away from Dartmoor 100km sportive time off the bike is not what I needed.

dee.jay

Network Ninja
Think I'll knock cycling on the head next two nights. I'm fed up with this gout and the constant rain doesn't help whereas normally, I honestly wouldn't care. I'll shift the gout then be back to it. I need to index my gears properly - I fixed the front dérailleur clicking but now the rears need a bit more of a tweak.

Rustybucket

Veteran
I've done my back in! 2nd appointment with with the chiropractor today! Think its going to take a while to mend!

D

Deleted member 1258

I'm about to start a rest weekend, no cycling till Monday, I've done a ride every weekend for about a month as well as my commuting so its about due, I've also been having problems with lower back pain, like having toothache just above my left hip, this week so the rest weekend will give that a chance to settle down.

Top Bottom