Signs of aging

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Sighting a scantily clad member of the opposite sex and instead of admiring the revealed flesh thinking that they must be cold!

Or alternatively when admiring a fit member of the opposite sex provokes memories as opposed to lust!

TVC

When I see a girl in her early twenties wearing a short skirt, pert breasts and a perfect smile walking down the road with her mother - I look at the mother.

3-IN-One

The Velvet Curtain said:
When I see a girl in her early twenties wearing a short skirt, pert breasts and a perfect smile walking down the road with her mother - I look at the mother.

I thought I was the only one who done that:biggrin:

OP
OP
Yellow Fang

Yellow Fang

Legendary Member
Finding yourself saying things like "1 Gig of RAM, I remember when our ZX Sprectrum only had 16K and a 48K expansion pack! We were happy though."

Cathryn

Legendary Member
3-IN-One said:
Mine are;

1 Grey Hair
2 Being converted to Ale,Even tho I,ve consumed Lager for many years
3 Not lasting that long in the Bedroom
4 Going for a slash 12 times in one night

That's diabetes....get that checked out!!! Point 3 could also be linked to diabetes...

vernon said:
I can out weird them with my clothing.

My dad started doing that to me when he turned about 40. It is an ageing thing. For years I thought there were special secret shops that middle aged men and golfers went to just to buy bad dress combos. Now I realise they were on the high street all the time and had "Gentleman's Outfitters" written on the signs. Of course, at that age, I was too busy going to Mr Buyrite, Burtons et al to really notice.

D'you know what made me feel old? When they started offering eyebrow trims at the barbers.

And what made me feel really old? When saying "yes" to the eyebrow trim meant they automatically trimmed my ears too!

gbb

Legendary Member
When you're working with guys who were'nt even born... when you started work at 16 :tongue:
I remember thinking that when i was 36...and that was 14 years ago :thumbsup::ohmy::ohmy:

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Stig-OT-Dump said:
My dad started doing that to me when he turned about 40. It is an ageing thing. For years I thought there were special secret shops that middle aged men and golfers went to just to buy bad dress combos. Now I realise they were on the high street all the time and had "Gentleman's Outfitters" written on the signs. Of course, at that age, I was too busy going to Mr Buyrite, Burtons et al to really notice.

D'you know what made me feel old? When they started offering eyebrow trims at the barbers.

And what made me feel really old? When saying "yes" to the eyebrow trim meant they automatically trimmed my ears too!

Nope, you clearly have a different notion of what out weirding involves - think lycra, corduroy shorts and puffer jacket and you're on the right track....

Eybrow trims? You are Dennis Healey AICMFP

OP
OP
Yellow Fang

Yellow Fang

Legendary Member
Stig-OT-Dump said:

Oh yes, all the weird hair. It's not just the hair you lose but what happens with what you've got left. Eyebrows regularly need trimming, earlobes need shaving, funny, twisty grey bits of wire need pulling, not to mention nose hairs. When I was young, pulling a nose hair would make my eyes water. Now I quite enjoy it, especially if I get tug out a really long one.

Plax

Guru
According to my Uncle I've always been in my 40s (I've yet to get to that age I might add).
I've personally found that I;
1) now prefer staying in than going to the pub as all the youngsters really get on my nerves
2) My skin isn't as supple as it once once, and my hands in particular look really old.
3) I can't stand "Txt speak" and facebook is really starting to wind me up. I have friends who write their status messages in "Txt speak" and it just makes me want to slap them.
4) I've never really been all that into music but I find myself gravitating more towards Radio 2 nowadays and can't stand dance music. I really hate Zane Lowe (even more than Chris Moyles), he really grates on my nerves.
5) I'm getting more grumpy and intolerant of young people by the day.

Auntie Helen

Ich bin Powerfrau!
1. I have noticed those 'fine lines' referred to in Oil of Olay adverts spreading from the corners of my eyes down my cheeks
2. Staying in with a good book in the evening is very appealing
3. Men under 35 just don't look attractive anymore
4. Men over 50 can be attractive
5. Occasional rogue chin hairs have to be plucked

Top Bottom