Signs of aging

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Yellow Fang said:
Finding yourself saying things like "1 Gig of RAM, I remember when our ZX Sprectrum only had 16K and a 48K expansion pack! We were happy though."

:laugh::blush: You think that makes you old - When I started work, there was one computer in the whole company. It had tapes on reels, about two foot in diameter, and occupied a room which was the size of a small house. The only task it did, was compiling the invoices. ;)

threefingerjoe

Über Member
Don't worry about baldness. Just use the "Persimmon Cure for Baldness". Simple. All you do is rub green persimmons on the bald spot. It doesn't make your hair grow, but it will pucker up your scalp until your sideburns pull together on the top!

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Rigid Raider said:
No matter how hard you shake it, wring its neck, beat it on the porcelain, a few CCs always wait up there and dribble out as you walk back to your desk or settle back down in bed. Horrible.

Cycle Chatters?:laugh::ohmy:

Taking a thermos flask with you when you go to the beach
Cringing at Radio 1
Getting group's names wrong "The Blur" etc
Talking about groups from 15 years ago as if they are new
Saying "in my day"
Wanting to have a mobile phone that makes phone calls (not texts, play music, play games, read bar codes, take photos)
Using your index finger on the buttons of anything instead of your thumb.
Not knowing what any Italian names for various combinations and quantaties of Coffee, Water, Milk and Cream are. (Asking for a "medium size cup of coffee" instead of a "regular latto expresso skinny")

sw3008

Guru
Over The Hill said:
Wanting to have a mobile phone that makes phone calls (not texts, play music, play games, read bar codes, take photos)

I'd love a phone that reads barcodes, but I'm quite sad like that (according to my daughter anyway).

Top Bottom