Smart Hat designer bemused by critical response

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
classic33

classic33

Leg End Member
Oh that's all right then. That's obviously the best way to carry ID. God yes. Why didn't I see that before?

Blimey Classic, I'm glad you posted this but it's making me quite angry!!
Think of the registration in the same way as a car registration plate.

Turbo Rider

Just can't reMember
Love this:

“I don’t think it will weigh too much either. Our heads, and necks are designed to take quite a load anyway. We’ve got eight kilograms of weight in bone and brain already.

Makes it sound as though he's planning on removing our brains and skulls to accommodate the weight, so that our necks are hassle free. Quite a project!

Ganymede

Veteran
Love this:

“I don’t think it will weigh too much either. Our heads, and necks are designed to take quite a load anyway. We’ve got eight kilograms of weight in bone and brain already.

Makes it sound as though he's planning on removing our brains and skulls to accommodate the weight, so that our necks are hassle free. Quite a project!
Also it's rubbish - I mean you can carry a lot of weight on your head if you're standing upright, but if you're bent forward over the handlebars with your head tilted up you are putting a massive strain on your neck.

TWONK!!!

(not you @Turbo Rider!)

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
The bloke is a total daffodil.
Clearly he's not the full Gladioli ....

Tin Pot

Guru
Hmm.

In a distant land, nothing has happened.

I mean...

"'For Ye shall Not make effigies of Cycling registration!'
And so the Velominati smote him with forum posts and increased market visibility" CycleChat Chp. 9, v. 23

Top Bottom