Smart Hat designer bemused by critical response

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

martinclive

Über Member
No matter what all the other stupidities are (and there are many) the starting point is that anything that adds more weight (other than necessary for basic protection) above the neck is dangerous - having failed that criteria the project should have been binned

Alex H

Legendary Member
Or it could just be a shitty concept and design that would not even make it onto Dragons' Den. It's perfect discussion fodder for cycling fora though. Carry on.

I think it's just that he tried to incorporate too much into an initial design. He's just tried too hard and everyone thinks they"ll look like a top heavy Cyborg for no good reason

Tin Pot

Guru
Or it could just be a shitty concept and design that would not even make it onto Dragons' Den. It's perfect discussion fodder for cycling fora though. Carry on.

The worst thing that could've happened would be a sleek, production-ready, safety inspected product.

As it is what is there to fear from this paper asshat?

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
If only idiots new they were idiots we would not get crap like this.:laugh:

To summarise his idea:

165960289-cartoon-poo-pile-of-shoot-poop-gettyimages.jpg

Ganymede

Veteran
So true :sad:. Our government isn't even aware how stupid they look, either. Do you have room for another immigrant? This country isn't exactly ideal for cyclists.
As a brief former resident of Sydney (1985-7) and an avid reader of "First Dog On the Moon", I fear Australia has indeed taken a bit of a strange turn. Can't say I envy you your PM. You'd be welcome over here Victor!

Top Bottom