FNRttC Southend on Sea Night Ride Thursday 24th March 2016

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

theclaud

Openly Marxist

AlexB

Veteran
I'm a fan of http://www.rainlegs.com/en/home as they keep you dry where it matters but don't make you sweat. I have the bright yellow colour.

14029696448_f1a21f0a04.jpg

you may prefer a less gaudy colour combination :blink:

We certainly would have preferred a less gaudy combination. We got so fed up with dining with Martin dining in fluorescent yellow that we bought him a shirt to wear at dinner!

Trickedem

Guru
I'm seriously toying with idea of riding my Brompton. It will make the rush home, to then drive up to Suffolk a bit easier.
The ride up to the Easter family holiday wasn't that well received, on the basis that I would be knackered for the first day!

martint235

Dog on a bike
Looking at the speed of that band of rain arriving, currently pushing into Wales, I reckon that it could be gone a little sooner than the forecast suggests. I am going to bring dry cycling kit and hope to change into it at half time.
This is what the Fridays is about. Overwhelming optimism in the face of crushing evidence....... :smile:

Wishing everyone a safe and happy ride!!

Trickedem

Guru
This ride has the potential to be be rather similar to my first fnrttc in 2010. That was memorable for many reasons!

I'm also bringing a flask and sandwiches, so I'm guaranteed refreshment at the half way stop.

Top Bottom