Store loyalty card - odd goings on (now a reply from store)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Yes, you are probably right, but I think it was the obvious dishonesty which I don't like.
I haven't led an entirely blameless life...:okay:

User269

I now have to make a decision of what to do.

Well it's only about 5 hours since your first post, so don't rush into anything.

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
In the profession I'm in, anything you do in your private life that might be illegal can end up losing your career.

In my professional I have had to fire someone for fraud. I had no choice really as she was in a position of trust but she was doing it out of desperation. That may or may not be the case here but, for sure, if you report it to the store management the wheels are in motion

My advice, FWIW, is forget about it. No doubt the cashier/manager will finally get caught out by internal control systems (they always get greedy when they start to get away with it and ramp it up and up) but don't be the instigator

Moodyman

Legendary Member
I don't see why there should be a fuss.

A retailer gives points to shoppers, but some shoppers don't want them and we think an enterprising staff member is claiming them instead.

So what? The retailer would have given those points away anyway so nobody is worse off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom