England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulRide

Always at opposition
It is a frame I briefly owned before when I had bought it for its group set and wheels to put on the Klein. I then regretted having sold it for a very low price, resisted the urge to buy it back when it's new owner tried to sell at nearly twice that price and was then rewarded by an offer from the owner to sell it back at the same price. It's a lovely ride.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    205.6 KB · Views: 33

martint235

Dog on a bike
On a side note.

Do any of you bring your bike lock along with you to an SLR?? Im guessing we will stop for breakfast or lunch somewhere along the way :tongue:
I bring a cafe lock and then I don't leave the bike where I can't see it.

I know people will obviously be expecting this, but if it's raining when I wake up I'm going back to sleep. :tired:

EDIT: Although just checked Weatherspark and it's looking ok.

U

User10571

It is a frame I briefly owned before when I had bought it for its group set and wheels to put on the Klein. I then regretted having sold it for a very low price, resisted the urge to buy it back when it's new owner tried to sell at nearly twice that price and was then rewarded by an offer from the owner to sell it back at the same price. It's a lovely ride.
Ah! Yes. I saw a picture of that in the other place and thought 'only you........' ;)

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
I bring a cafe lock and then I don't leave the bike where I can't see it.

I know people will obviously be expecting this, but if it's raining when I wake up I'm going back to sleep. :tired:

EDIT: Although just checked Weatherspark and it's looking ok.

Yeah, I deleted my rain post. Bbc website was reporting all sorts of nonsense. One moment it was raining then the next it was completely dry but with rain later in the day :tongue:

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
Checked at the evanscycles nearest to work to see if they had a 'cafe lock' they only have the 70cm version. Gonna need to check down cycle surgery when it stops drizzling

rb58

Enigma
My bike is dirty. Just warning you.
And I have a curfew, so won't be staying too long.
Anyone fancy Fat Boys? It's been a while.

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
Im going to cheat and take my bike on the train to Liverpool Street Station before making my way to the Royal Artillery Memorial. anyone else doing the same let me know. I'll be arriving in Liverpool Street Station at 8.45am or around that time

martint235

Dog on a bike
Well I'm up. It's not raining. In fact it's not raining to the extent I can't be a***d to go to the garage to get a raceblade. It's cooooold though. Will be leaving at around 8.30

Top Bottom